Saturday, August 23, 2014

Session Report: The Aldsburg Chronicles [T4]

...in which the GM decides that he needs to get things organized...

The actual adventure the was shaping up was, once again, derailed by morality arguments among characters.  ARG!  This game was 2 weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting because while all of my players professed fun, it was not a game I enjoyed running.

This weekend we are playing the Worldgod Campaign but next Aldsburg Chronicles game I may reboot - new characters created as a group, redefine the tone as gritty but evil characters not being tolerated, and I'm even thinking of regnining in what had previously been a free-and-open magic style.

I think that I opened things up too quickly - a bit of solid direction and everyone making characters together as a party will help create a solid group of characters that play well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment