- Why is this place called Safety Tunnel City by the locals?
- How sunk is the city, exactly?
- Who is in charge?
- Who is really in charge?
- What exactly is the Juk Engine doing to folks?
- What does the rebellion look like?
- Do they have a chance?
- The Levitolith are non-human - what do they look like?
- What kind of Patchwork thing infected them?
- How much of the Ship is left?
- How far does the complex go/what other places does it touch?
- What kind of technology do they use?
- How doe they communicate?
- What other troubles do they have?
- What is that thing sticking out of the tear?
- What caused the tear in the first place?
- What is lurking nearby?
- How does long-term exposure to unfettered aetherial energy affect the landscape?
- Is the tear growing or shrinking?
- How dangerous is it in the region of the aestherial this opens into?
- What kind of Sorcerer will eventually track this place down?
- Why doe the Hollow Farmers not see this place?
- Just how dangerous is the auroch?
- Why do the goats follow you around so closely?
- Is anyone home?
- What is in the big pot over the still-warm cooking fire?
- What do you see/hear when you look down the well in the cellar?
- The wizard looks uncomfortable. Do you feel uncomfortable?
Crypt of Doom
The Crypt is going to get a post of its own and likely written up a bit more. Of course, this will be AFTER my players get around to exploring because, frankly, what kind of adventurer hears "don't go in there! There is a terrible monster!" and doesn't immediately think "Fuck that guy - I smell mad loot and sweet glory for wasting some crusty demon!"