But oddly without the pressure to run a game I feel like a wellspring of ideas have opened up. I've been wanting to do some serious science fantasy mash up stuff for a while. My other games had it, but I want to go whole hog into the post-apocalyptic strangeness.
- Anomalous Subsurface Environment
- Adventure Time
- Rick and Morty
- Red and Pleasant land
- Fallout 4 but not The Witcher 3
- Lamentations of the Flame Princess
- A strong desire for Player Driven stuff
- My friend's enthusiasm for running his first game
- Banks, Vance, Lovecraft, Howard
- And recently, for some unknown reason, Zardoz
The Dwarves in this next world will definitely be cannibals that wear leather made from the skins of their ancestors. Their eternal war with the Elf are because those creatures are of the bloodline of the Vampiric Fey who want to make blades from the metal that can be extracted from Dwarf bones. Also Dwarf gain extra fast healign when eating the flesh of an Elf.
There ... that should get things going. I'll use the DoE tag for these posts ... Dawn of Eradu.